× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RMA Status

Briansl
Aspirant

RMA Status

I created RMA two weeks ago for defective router. Received confirmaiton email and paid for expedited shipping. Stil have not received replacement and unable to get status. I've been on hold for over an hour for the 3rd time. Does anyone have insight into how I can get a status? thanks.

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Briansl
Aspirant

Re: RMA Status

After hours on hold, finally spoke with someone. Even though I had an email confirmation with RMA number, they had no record of it. They stated they would process it now but could not provide ETA on when I would receive replacement. I gave up. Contacted Amazon and they agreed to return it even though it was past the return period. I now have a Lynksis router. Netgear lost a long time customer.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
jay_marsh
Aspirant

I'm in the same boat. Completed the RMA process, sent the unit by registered UPS and know it was received, but no new communication since. Also, my support ticket has been closed and there is no mechanism for checking RMA status through website.

Frustrating.
Message 2 of 4
Briansl
Aspirant

After hours on hold, finally spoke with someone. Even though I had an email confirmation with RMA number, they had no record of it. They stated they would process it now but could not provide ETA on when I would receive replacement. I gave up. Contacted Amazon and they agreed to return it even though it was past the return period. I now have a Lynksis router. Netgear lost a long time customer.
Message 3 of 4
fsailx1
Aspirant

I have the same problem after creating a RMA  i got a confirmation email also i paid for adavance ground my card was charged but the rma page says costumer action required and after contacting the customer support they still dont know what my rma is still pending for customer action 

this is my second defective unit from netgear i had to recycle my old router N600 that cost over 100$

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7