× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ready NAS RDP4000

sas326
Tutor

Ready NAS RDP4000

purchased secon hand a ready NAS RDP 4000 now  I want to registered it under my account it will not let me 

please help

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ready NAS RDP4000

@sas326 wrote:

purchased secon hand a ready NAS RDP 4000 now  I want to registered it under my account it will not let me 

please help

Registered for what? Second-hand devices are not eligible for the 90-days free support or for warranty cover.

I have no idea what the "NAS RDP 4000" might be, it doesn't appear to be a Netgear model number, but it isn't likely to be one of the "General WiFi Routers (Non-Nighthawk & Non-Orbi)" covered here.

If it is an NAS then you might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

ReadyNAS Network Storage: Official NETGEAR Community

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies

@sas326 wrote:

please help

Registered for what? Second-hand devices are not eligible for the 90-days free support or for warranty cover.

I have no idea what the "NAS RDP 4000" might be, it doesn't appear to be a Netgear model number, but it isn't likely to be one of the "General WiFi Routers (Non-Nighthawk & Non-Orbi)" covered here.

If it is an NAS then you might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

ReadyNAS Network Storage: Official NETGEAR Community

Message 2 of 3
sas326
Tutor

thank you 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation