Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCloud Desktop Application shows all in Capital Letters and does not Connect

confeder8
Follower

ReadyCloud Desktop Application shows all in Capital Letters and does not Connect

I am using ReadyNAS 212 since last 2 years without any issues.  After Re-Loading of OS (Windows7, duly updated with all Service Packs), I am unable to login in the RN212 from Desktop Application.  the application shows all menus in CAPITAL Letters only.

however, i can well connect through RAIDar, Web portal and Web Admin Page.

i have tried full uninstall with Revo and Re-installing the App several times, without success.

each time I re-install, same error and Screens with Capital Letter appears.

Snap2.png

Snap1.png

Model: RN21200|ReadyNAS 212 Series 2- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 4

Re: ReadyCloud Desktop Application shows all in Capital Letters and does not Connect

@confeder8 wrote:

I am using ReadyNAS 212

You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to General WiFi Routers (Non-Nighthawk). (This is easily done, given Netgear's complicated community structure.)

Many questions apply to different types of device, so there may be useful responses here. However, the ReadyNAS 212 Series 2 is nothing like a router, so you might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

ReadyNAS Network Storage: Official NETGEAR Community

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

Message 2 of 4
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyCloud Desktop Application shows all in Capital Letters and does not Connect

Hi confeder8,

It could be an issue with Java. You can try updating the Java on your computer to the latest version then remove the previous afterward.

You can also try installing this patch to the Win 7 .NET framework. Some users have reported that this fixed that issue on their Windows 7 computer.

You may also check this thread for reference

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi confeder8,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as a solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements