× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyDLNA and MP4 files

Fred_Up
Tutor

ReadyDLNA and MP4 files

My ReadyNAS Pro 4 was running OS 4 - latest version. The ReadyDLNA would only show some MKV files (all other video formats were fine).

Upgraded the OS 6 (now with the latest version. The ReadyDLNA now shows all MKV files. The problem is that MP4 are now not showing up - they played fine in OS 4.

All video files were backed up, then the OS was updated and finally copied back on to the ReadyNAS.

Any Ideas?

Fred

Model: RNDP4000 (ReadyNAS Pro 4)|ReadyNAS® Pro 4 System Diskless|EOL
Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: ReadyDLNA and MP4 files

This is one of the few times I'd recommend posting in the proper forum. You're posting in the general router forum and not readynas forum. 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/New-ReadyNAS-Users-General/bd-p/readynas-general

i'll notify a moderator to see if they can move it. 

Message 2 of 4
Fred_Up
Tutor

How do I delete this thread?

I have created the same post on the correct group. I though that since the system asked for my device name, I took it that it would place it in the correct grouping.

Fred

Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

You can just leave it. A mod can delete it or move it. I did send a message to move it but maybe they'll see its already been re-created.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7