× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Received RMA but can't complete the RMA process online

ljbb
Initiate

Received RMA but can't complete the RMA process online

Hi - Support provided me with an RMA this morning for a Nighthawk router that has failed. However, when I try to complete the process online, I end up in an endless loop.  I click on the link in the RMA email, and then it asks me to choose the return method. Then it goes to the terms and conditions, which I accept. Then it then goes to a page asking for my RMA and the serial number and the process starts again with the shipment method. There is no option to enter a credit card number or do anything else in the RMA steps.

I have also tried to access my support case, but there is nothing showing in My Support, even though I am logged in. I also have no way to open a case. Note that I am (just) beyond the 90 day free support window, but still well within the warranty period.

It took me an hour and a half on the phone to get the RMA, and I really don't want to wait again. However, I can't find any other way to move this process forward. Can anyone help me here?

Thanks!

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
ljbb
Initiate

Another 90 minutes on the phone with Support, but it's sorted out now. There was a problem on their end, and they've put the replacement order through manually.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
ljbb
Initiate

Another 90 minutes on the phone with Support, but it's sorted out now. There was a problem on their end, and they've put the replacement order through manually.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7