× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Recurring notices to update firmware for WNDR3400V3, But no updates available.

vojtec
Tutor

Recurring notices to update firmware for WNDR3400V3, But no updates available.

Every day, multiple times during the day I get a notice to update the firmware. After going through the proceedure and selecting "Firmware Update" and "Check" i get a notice "No new firmware version available". What must I do get  messages only when applicable updates are available. 

Model: WNDR3400v3|N600 Wireless Dual Band Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Recurring notices to update firmware for WNDR3400V3, But no updates available.

What modem is it connected to? 

You're a bit out of date, if you manually update it, you should stop getting the notices. 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Re: Recurring notices to update firmware for WNDR3400V3, But no updates available.

What actual firmware are you on? 

You can manually update the firmware. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/wndr3400v3

Message 2 of 5
vojtec
Tutor

My current version is V1.0.124_1.0.67. yes I can manually update - but thats not the problem.  Its the constant stream of "update available" notices such that I can't tell when there is an applicable update for my router.

Message 3 of 5
plemans
Guru

What modem is it connected to? 

You're a bit out of date, if you manually update it, you should stop getting the notices. 

Message 4 of 5
vojtec
Tutor

Yes, that worked. 

Model: WNDR3600v3|N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7