× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Router Log-in

chessman2121
Tutor

Router Log-in

They know why we can't log into the routers. Y'all think every everybody can't login all the sudden all at the same time. That's their way of of making us everybody go buy a new stuff. They ripped everybody off what they did. I bet you I don't buy nothing ever from Netgear again, and I tried to cover it up by starting discussion groups and all that horse**bleep**. Bastards

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Router Log-in

Did you want help with something? you can post the details of your setup and what your attempting and we can try to help you. 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
plemans
Guru

This is the community forum where members of the public are trying to help others out. we aren't paid for it and we're not netgear. 

If you want help. Say so. and provide useful info so we can help you.

Message 2 of 5
chessman2121
Tutor

@plemans wrote:

This is the community forum where members of the public are trying to help others out. we aren't paid for it and we're not netgear. 

If you want help. Say so. and provide useful info so we can help you.

I'm sorry I thought y'all was Netgear or lease affiliated with him and I do apologize but I see what they are doing now

Message 3 of 5
chessman2121
Tutor

Yes. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5
plemans
Guru

Did you want help with something? you can post the details of your setup and what your attempting and we can try to help you. 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7