• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Top Contributors
Highlighted
Aspirant

Router Login

I was trying to log into the router and I forgot my password. I went through the serial number route to change the password and now I get...

Sorry, your page is expired.
      Please click the menu to re-enter the page.

The tab says "UI disabled."

This isn't TIME STAMP expired. This literally says page expired. I cleared the cache, I used another browser, I disabled the firewall and ad blocker......... I don't know what to do.

Can't sign in with ip address. I have to use RouterLogin.net. When ever I attempt to log in now it always prompts the same way.

I've attached a screen shot

Windows 10

Chrome

Ethernet connection

C6220

Model: C6220|DOCSIS 3.0 High Speed WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
Guru

Re: Router Login

Some of netgears router and combo devices have forced users to change the default password due to security issues. This is probably when you're seeing from your screen shot. 

The screen shot you took isn't giving me the same notice that you wrote though. 

Have you tried changing the password?

Or tried factory resetting and installing from new settings? it'll still make you change the password when you're going through setup but maybe it'll go through fine. 

CAX80->GS716v2->RBR50->RBS50-RBS40V-RBS50Y
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Aspirant

The screen shot is just the first screen that pops up when I attempt to login. I fill out all the info and submit then I get the error I typed in. Nothing else. No graphics, no menu, no other instructions.

I haven't tried the factory reset. Both my wife and I work from home so I'll have to wait until 8pm est to do that. But I will let you know how it goes.

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Guru

I would also try another PC or using the browser on a phone. 

CAX80->GS716v2->RBR50->RBS50-RBS40V-RBS50Y
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Aspirant

Re: Your page has expired. Please Click the menu to re-enter the page

Hi

I recieved the same message when trying to make a selection on the IPv6 page. I have no idea how to resolve the issue. 

Help 

Message 5 of 5