Reply

Router login for firmware.Can I access my (WNR834B) router login to update firmware with my cellphon

Westy188
Follower

Router login for firmware.Can I access my (WNR834B) router login to update firmware with my cellphon

I need to update firmware for my WNR834B V2 and can't login to router login. Can I login with my cellphone or any other possible answers so I can perform the update. Router login error appears to be an ongoing problem with chrome i discovered after looking for answers online.
Model: Business Central Wireless Manager (BCWM)|Business Central
Message 1 of 2

Re: Router login for firmware.Can I access my (WNR834B) router login to update firmware with my cell


@Westy188 wrote:
I need to update firmware for my WNR834B V2 and can't login to router login.

Why not? What happens when you try?

 


@Westy188 wrote:
Can I login with my cellphone or any other possible answers so I can perform the update.

You can do it, but this is not advised. If there are wifi glitches during the upgrade you run the risk of breaking your router.

 


@Westy188 wrote:
Router login error appears to be an ongoing problem with chrome i discovered after looking for answers online.

I have no idea where you read that, so can't comment on what you saw, but there are alternative browsers around. Indeed, you have to work hard to eliminate Internet Explorer from a PC.

 

The WNR834B is seriously old (2006). No 5 GHz wifi, and 100 Mbps Ethernet. No new firmware since 2012.

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 329 views
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements