Scheduled Wireless Turns Off But Never Comes Back On

Streamer123
Novice

Scheduled Wireless Turns Off But Never Comes Back On

I am attempting to use the scheduler to shut off my wireless during the night and come back in the morning but it never comes back on.

It shuts off correctly at the right time and the wireless light goes off, then at the right time the light seems to come on but the wireless doesn't work until I manually press the button to shut it off/on.

The behavior doesn't seem to indicate an issue with the timing (like an improper time zone), but it is getting old to have to press the button every morning to turn it on.

Has anyone seen this issue or know of a fix? I'm running the latest firmware.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 4
billshih1975
Aspirant

Re: Scheduled Wireless Turns Off But Never Comes Back On

you can go to "ADVANCED -> administration -> Logs" to check current router time. Is it the same as your current real time?
Message 2 of 4
Streamer123
Novice

billshih1975 wrote:
you can go to "ADVANCED -> administration -> Logs" to check current router time. Is it the same as your current real time?

Yep - it's the same as the real time, and I see the entries in the log that show the time it shuts off and back on (supposedly) are also have the correct time.
Message 3 of 4
Kabasik
Aspirant

Hi there, I am facing the same issue, has anyone found a remedy? Pretty shameful, it looks like either it doesn't work as supposed, or the way they want us to manage it is not appropriately described. Can anyone help please?
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements