× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

The latest windows 10 update has prevented my ASUS and HP laptops from using readyshare to print

chetm
Tutor

The latest windows 10 update has prevented my ASUS and HP laptops from using readyshare to print

The latest Windows 10 update has prevented me from using the readyshare USB control center to print from my laptops to all of my printers.  When connected via USB, all printers could print.  I then uninstalled the program, downloaded a new copy and installed it.  The program did not recognize any connected printers.  I then tried to print using my linux computer.  It immediately recognized the connected printers and printed.  Since linux uses different printer drivers it doesn't need readyshare to print.  If the Orbi firmware allowed me to connect attached usb printers I could overcome this problem.  However, Netgear requires that you use readyshare.  I wonder if anyone else has experienced this problem.  In my opinion this is a software problem.  Any insight would be appreciated.  I am fully updated on all my computers.

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7