× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Upgrade von RBR20 auf RBR850 oder RBR750

tschloesser
Aspirant

Upgrade von RBR20 auf RBR850 oder RBR750

Dear Netgear Users!

After some years using a RBR20 setup, I am considering an upgrade. The main reasons for the upgrade are an increasing number of devices in my 3 story home and the uplink between the RBR and the RBS.

I am wondering, if someone can answer the following questions 😉

1) is the bandwith /quality of the link between the router and the satalite stronger with the RBR750/850 compared to my currnt setup? I habe very limited options to install the devices, so a stronger, more powerfull connection would be great.

2) Curently there are 35-30 devices using the WIFI but this number will increase - sometimes it will be 50 or more devices.

Will I see a better support when upgrading to RBR750/ or 850?

3) Im am using NEtgear Amor right and I found, the stronger RBR850 does not support/offer this capability anymore, is this correct?

Fially can anybody suggest to go with the 750 or the 850 nin my case, or does anybody know Netgear is planing to offer a satalie wich can be connected by Ethernet as well? The latter would be great in my special case, because it would offer more options where to install the satalites 😉

Kind regards,

Throsten

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7