× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Verify that you are using a proper DNS service, preferably the one from your ISP.

DaveLanahan
Follower

Verify that you are using a proper DNS service, preferably the one from your ISP.

I am unable to access AppleTV and only AppleTV on ROKU, I get the message:

Video Not Avialable

There is a problem loading this video.

If this continues, check your internet connection.

The Apple community responded:

The app seems to have trouble communicating with remote servers. Something that doesn’t happen for everyone with Roku. The issue is likely local to your configuration.

• The app will need to resolve domain names using DNS services as indicated by your router and other equipment. Verify that you are using a proper DNS service, preferably the one from your ISP.
  • The app will be using secure connections with a timestamp. Verify that your Roku uses the correct date and time and timezone.

How do I resolve domain names on my router and verify that I am using the proper DNS service?

Model: C6250|AC1600 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: Verify that you are using a proper DNS service, preferably the one from your ISP.

You have the C6250?

you can change your DNS server. 

Try googles at 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4

or cloudfare at  1.1.1.1

https://kb.netgear.com/30510/How-do-I-set-static-Domain-Name-System-servers-on-my-NETGEAR-router

any other devices having issues? 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7