Follower

WAC510 is there an option to stop the facebook check in page defaulting to local language (non Eng)

Not feeling confident since the 2nd filed for Model above does not list the WAC510, also when I selected location there is no option, category that fits WAC510

Regardless of that, I really hope someone can help with this question. I bought 2 of these, one for a friend who runs a cafe and one for my Bar

All configured and working, when user clicks AGREE button, they get redirected to facebook, where they can continue or check in

The problem is, 100% of the time on all devices, it default to thai language. How can I force it to come up in English, the more international option for multi ethnic visitors to the establishment?

Thankyou for reading...

J

Message 1 of 2

Re: WAC510 is there an option to stop the facebook check in page defaulting to local language (non E

@scobiej wrote:

Not feeling confident since the 2nd filed for Model above does not list the WAC510, also when I selected location there is no option, category that fits WAC510

It is a Wireless Access Point.

You probably won't get far in anmong "General WiFi Routers".

Try here:

Business Wireless - NETGEAR Communities

There is support for the WAC510 somewhere at the end of this link:

>>>> WAC510 | Product | Support | NETGEAR <<<<

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements