× Some paid Circle Parental controls customers may be showing free options only. Router firmware correcting this issue will be available ASAP. Visit Status.NETGEAR.com for updates.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Top Contributors
Highlighted
Aspirant

WNDR3400V2

How do I find my pin for my router? I bought a new laptop top and trying to hook it up. And it calls for the pin number and I cannot remember it. I had this router for awhile.Can you help me?

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: WNDR3400V2

Welcome to the community, @M11223344

The pin can be found on the bottom of the unit or access the GUI and get the pin from there. 

See page 36 of the manual

ElaineM
NETGEAR Community Team
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Aspirant

I did what you said and follow the directions and I still yet couldn't get the pin. Do I have to plug the new laptop into the router? The pin never showed it on the laptop. What else do I have to do? Do I need to get another new wireless router? I hope not.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
NETGEAR Employee Retired

In order to access the GUI, it's best to plug a computer directly to the router so that you will have a direct access. At this point, you do not need a new router yet. It can still be retrieved once you have accessed the GUI of the router. It's either you copy or change the Pin.

ElaineM
NETGEAR Community Team
Message 4 of 4