WNR3500L USB Storage with Consoles

wrathofconn
Aspirant

WNR3500L USB Storage with Consoles

So i was talked into buying a netgear router was told this WNR3500L was better then the one i wanted.

So hooked it up was very happy with the results with the PC and LAPTOP end of it.

My problem is now it was told and read that it was XBOX and PS3 Compatible For streaming The READYSHARE Harddrive i have shows up on all my PC but wont show up on my XBOX OR PS3.
I tryed for hours and grow very fustrated over not being able to access my movies and such from the external USB Drive on the router.
I have the latest Firmware.

So can someone tell me how to Access my Data from my consoles with this Router before i smash it to bits.
Message 1 of 5
wrathofconn
Aspirant

Re: WNR3500L USB Storage with Consoles

What is the purpose of a tech forum when there is no help provided. Looking for answers still
Message 2 of 5
wrathofconn
Aspirant

ANYONE! :mad: Come on this is stupid
Message 3 of 5
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

forum is NOT SUPPORT.

User to User only so if you think it is "stupid" then maybe you need to elsewhere rather insulting the forum and other readers.
VPN Case Study

VPNCASESTUDY.COM

"Our Second To None VPN Related Setup Case Study[/COLOR][/URL]

"One Stop Solution To Your Netgear VPN Connectivity"

*Visit the site for Non-VPN related Doc & Links* [Windows & Mac user/support]

June Mizoguchi-
Message 4 of 5
wrathofconn
Aspirant

Ya well guess i will go elsewhere i am sure one of you readers! have a Xbox and could help me but hey your all to stuck up to help right takes 3 posts to get attention on 1 man.

Worse product i ever bought and false advertisement on how its just plug and play and all works.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E