× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

What Should I get?

Rudebwoy
Aspirant

What Should I get?

I'm planning to upgrade my network and I need some help in what to get I have a server running server 2008r2 doing the DHCP and I'm have 8 computer and 2 printer and planning to had a few more computer, I need a router and a switch what do you recommend I did get the N750 and the Gs316 but Its not working out so far.

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions

Re: What Should I get?

@Rudebwoy wrote:

I need a router and a switch what do you recommend I did get the N750 and the Gs316 but Its not working out so far.

How long is a piece of string?

You already have an adequate switch. Feed your router needs into the product pages and see what it throws up. Then read around here for tales of woe/success about the hardware choices offered.

Wireless Routers for Home | NETGEAR

By the way, there is no "N750". That is a wifi speed descriptor attached to many now fairly old Netgear wifi devices

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies

Re: What Should I get?

@Rudebwoy wrote:

I need a router and a switch what do you recommend I did get the N750 and the Gs316 but Its not working out so far.

How long is a piece of string?

You already have an adequate switch. Feed your router needs into the product pages and see what it throws up. Then read around here for tales of woe/success about the hardware choices offered.

Wireless Routers for Home | NETGEAR

By the way, there is no "N750". That is a wifi speed descriptor attached to many now fairly old Netgear wifi devices

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7