× Some paid Circle Parental controls customers may be showing free options only. Router firmware correcting this issue will be available ASAP. Visit Status.NETGEAR.com for updates.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Top Contributors
Highlighted
Aspirant

Wireless Devices Do Not See Wired Printer or Other Wired Devices - Wireless Isolation is Disabled

NETGEAR 2200v4 - My wireless devices (i.e. laptops) do not see wired devices (i.e. wired printer) on my network. I have disabled wireless isolation. Note, after I reboot the router any print jobs in the print queue of the wireless laptop are printed - suggesting the networks are communicating for a moment. After reboot, the laptop can not connect to or ping the printer.

To cover all other potential questions - I am able to ping/print from wired devices including when said laptop is connected to my other wireless wireless router upstairs and that is connected (wired) to the NETGEAR2200v4 so it sees the laptop as a wired device, 

On the latest firmware - V1.0.0.110_1.0.110 - looked everywhere yet none of the solutions offerred up work.  

Model: DGN2200v4|N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted

Re: Wireless Devices Do Not See Wired Printer or Other Wired Devices - Wireless Isolation is Disable

You might get better and quicker replies, and find other answers, over in the appropriate section for your device:

DSL Modems & Routers

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 2 of 2