Highlighted
Aspirant

Wndr3300 - help!!

I'm very new and naive on this stuff. I went to www.routerlogin.com and it brought up a login box, so I used the default admin and password to login. I went to the box that said something like does this router have a password, which was clicked no. I clicked yes, made a login and password and since then I've had nothing but problems. I cannot gain access to the netgear wireless network. I go back to routerlogin.com and it takes me to netgear. I cannot find the place where I went to create the username and password. Can someone PLEASE help me! Thank you!! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Apprentice

Re: Wndr3300 - help!!

Refer to the User and Setup Manuals and reset your router to factory defaults. You would have to obtain the PDFs of the Manuals online from Netgear's site.

After the reset, your admin password should have reverted to password, which is the factory default.

From there, go through the setup operation again as from new.

Make sure you follow all the instructions, as per the Set up Instruction sheet that came with the router.

Once you follow all the instructions properly and in the correct order, you should be OK. Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Virtuoso

Just reset the router and write down when you change it

See router reset on my sig below
VPN Case Study

VPNCASESTUDY.COM

"Our Second To None VPN Related Setup Case Study[/COLOR][/URL]

"One Stop Solution To Your Netgear VPN Connectivity"

*Visit the site for Non-VPN related Doc & Links* [Windows & Mac user/support]

June Mizoguchi-
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Aspirant

Thanks guys - I will try that! I'll let you know what the outcome is.

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements