× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: nat problems

red3982
Follower

nat problems

hey i would like help setting my nat to open i am trying to play black ops 2 on my computer with steam on C3000-100NAS frameware V2.02.23

Model: C3000|N300 Cable Gateway Docsis 3.0
Message 1 of 2

Re: nat problems

@red3982 wrote:

hey i would like help setting my nat to open i am trying to play black ops 2 on my computer with steam on C3000-100NAS frameware V2.02.23

You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to General WiFi Routers (Non-Nighthawk). (This is easily done, given Netgear's complicated community structure.)

Many questions apply to different types of device, so there may be useful responses here, but you might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Cable Modems & Routers

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7