× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

r6220 slow throughput

bassriverbro
Aspirant

r6220 slow throughput

Running a r6220 with netgear cm400 modem. I am only getting 1 or less MBPS over wireless AND wired network. However, if i connect directly to the modem I'm getting advertised speed of >100 MPBS. 

the issue is definately the modem. This seems to have started recently. Firmware Version
V1.1.0.86_1.0.1. 

upload speed is consistent wired through modem, or router.

qos is off as well as any traffic meter.

Any ideas here? Its been rebooted, reset, 30-30-30.

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
bassriverbro
Aspirant

Re: r6220 slow throughput

Seems to be fixed now. maybe it was a fluke test intitially, but found slow speeds even when connected directly to modem. resetting modem with the paperclip didn't work, or i did not do it correctly. resetting the modem to factory defaults through the admin login did, i'm back to 50+ mbps download.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
bassriverbro
Aspirant

Re: r6220 slow throughput

Seems to be fixed now. maybe it was a fluke test intitially, but found slow speeds even when connected directly to modem. resetting modem with the paperclip didn't work, or i did not do it correctly. resetting the modem to factory defaults through the admin login did, i'm back to 50+ mbps download.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7