× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

remote access redirects to routerlogin.net

petrushka
Follower

remote access redirects to routerlogin.net

when I try to login remotely to a netgear wireless router at another location via https://<routerpublicip>:8443  I get the login window, once logged in I get redirected to routerlogin.net  and cannot get into the web config on the router.   This happens on all browsers and after clearing the cache etc.   

My network: Comcast / Xfinity  wireless modem router.  (this is a non-netgear wireless router)

When I try to remote access from my 4G network (cellular service),  outside of my WLAN network,  I can access the external netgear router with no problems. 

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Message 1 of 2
olympos1625
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: remote access redirects to routerlogin.net

Hi petrushka,

Good day!

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

First of all, we do apologize for the inconvenience of not getting back to you immediately due to the backlog in the system. Based on your statement it seems that the issue is isolated. It is possible something is blocking from the Comcast Network settings to perform remote access on your Netgear router on the other location. Have you accessed the Netgear router remotely on a different location aside from the 4G connection?

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,

Oliver
Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7