× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

switches 80 units m4300

zyrus
Aspirant

switches 80 units m4300

to whom it may concern, i engaged netgear for a prestigious project. i created the network design as a subcontractor. i had the support letters and etc. i brought them into my project supply 70 m4300 switches. the main contractor when directly to netgear singapore to purchase the switches even though i had a agreement. i contacted singaport netgear and they replied that they will support him not as much as they will support me. i was thinking what the hecj does that mean. i have emails and proof going back months. they stole my network designs and decided to bypass me. contacted them and multiple times ignored me. do not deal with project with Singapore Netgear as they are money motivated and unprincipled and zero ethics. i further contacted Netgear USA and seems as same as singapore. i hav been purchasing netgear switches for many years and for that project for the POC i purchased directly from them.. they away from Singapore Netgear i rather buy TPLINK or PLanet switches as least they have principles.

Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: switches 80 units m4300

Hello zyrus, 

I'd like to assist and help address some of the concerns you may have. May you send me a private message with your email address. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7