wndr3700 won't save settings

pmcgehee
Novice

wndr3700 won't save settings

I am trying to reconfigure my wireless network. I setup my network in Wireless settings, click apply, it tells me to wait and then it goes back to wireless settings like I didn't put anything in. Anyone hear of this problem before? I've tried resetting it to factory settings - does nothing.
Message 1 of 6
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: wndr3700 won't save settings

Which setting??????????????????????????
Message 2 of 6
Fairytail
Virtuoso

Try to use a different browser.
Message 3 of 6
reidun76
Aspirant

Hi, I am having this same problem. I have a WNDR3700 v1 with

Firmware VersionV1.0.16.98NA
GUI Language VersionV1.0.0.64

Under Advanced Wireless Settings, I cannot get the checkboxes for "Enable Wireless Router Radio" and "Turn off wireless signal by schedule" to stay checked. There are two of each, one set for each band, and none will stay checked. I was able to set time slots to have the wireless turn off, and those stay, but not the checkboxes. When I click apply they just go back to being unchecked again. Is there something else I have to have checked before those settings will stay? Any ideas? Thanks!

Model: WNDR3700v1|N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 4 of 6
reidun76
Aspirant

Forgot to say that I have tried in three different browsers, Firefox, Opera and Chromium, and nothing will work. I am also running Linux Mint if that is applicable. Thanks!

Message 5 of 6
reidun76
Aspirant

Solved: wndr3700 won't save settings

I was able to solve this problem simply by logging into the router from another computer running MX Linux, in Firefox, and the settings saved perfectly. I do not know why they wouldn't stick on Linux Mint. Puzzling, but at least the problem is solved!

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E