JP.This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
2012-01-02 12:01 AM
2012-01-02 12:06 AM
2012-01-02 06:05 AM
2012-01-02 06:12 AM
jmizoguchi wrote: if this ISP provided then it may have branded firmware which can not be used with netgear firmware
2012-01-04 09:42 AM
2012-06-28 02:00 AM
jmizoguchi wrote: if you bought this from retailer than would not be ISP branded
try TFTP to upload the firmware
2012-06-28 07:25 AM
2012-07-05 10:07 AM
2012-07-05 07:14 PM
corgi11 wrote: I think you seem to be on the wrong page for upgrading your firmware. Try these instructions fron the usuer manual.
Upgrading Manually to New Router Software
To manually select, download, and install new software to your router:
1. Under Maintenance on the main menu, select Router Status. Note the version number of your
2. Go to the WNR3500 support page on the NETGEAR website at
3. Check the most recent firmware version offered against the firmware version shown on your
Router Status screen.
4. If the version on the NETGEAR website is more recent, download the file to your computer.
5. Under Maintenance on the main menu, select Router Upgrade.
2012-07-07 12:06 PM
2012-07-07 12:45 PM