× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

DGND3700v2

DS68
Aspirant

DGND3700v2

DGND3700v2 Router purchase date 17.11.2015

stoped working 18.1.2018, 2 months out of Warrantee very dissapointing giving Netgear another chance with AC1200 D6220

how can you make contact with no telephone numbers for help?

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
DS68
Aspirant

Re: DGND3700v2

Hi it would seam that the wi-fi had gone, the engineer could not get it to work so i took it to the recycling centre for disposale.

My neighbour as just today given me a new unopend Talktalk router which i will keep as standby.

If the new Netgear fails as soon as the previous one i would not buy another.

Thanks

Dave

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
wcalifas831
Prodigy

When you say it stopped working, what is it that went wrong with the router? We can help you troubleshoot if you describe what went bad with it. Also did you try to do a hard reset and re-configuring your modem/router back to your previous setttings?

Message 2 of 5
DS68
Aspirant

Hi thanks for the reply,

yes a tried a number of occasions to reset and unpluged everything, i could not contact you with no internet, i had a PC engineer to visit and he tested my line and he use a new router to test which worked fine, so i went to Currys to perchase a new one which is now working fine, its the fact that the other router i had his words (was shot for some reason)

i had previousley had Talktalk router but people said Netgear products were good.

2 months out of gaurantee must be bad luck for me.

thanks

Dave

Message 3 of 5
wcalifas831
Prodigy

did the wifi part go bad or the modem part go bad? if the wifi still works you can still use it as an access point

Message 4 of 5
DS68
Aspirant

Hi it would seam that the wi-fi had gone, the engineer could not get it to work so i took it to the recycling centre for disposale.

My neighbour as just today given me a new unopend Talktalk router which i will keep as standby.

If the new Netgear fails as soon as the previous one i would not buy another.

Thanks

Dave

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7