× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

USB Control Centre Utility fo El capitan

pheobe
Guide

USB Control Centre Utility fo El capitan

I have tried to install USB control centre on El Capitan which crashed my system and i had to reinstall the whole thing again. I am very angry that Netgear hasn't done enough to help the OS X users who as myself feel we should drop netgear for a company that can support our community, Other product manufacturers make sure that when a system is released to the Public they have had their software labs work on a solve while the system is in beta mode. El Capitan was released to the public on September 30 2015 and i'm sure a fix for USB control centre could have been made in that time and thats not including the Beta testing time.

Netgear Do your job, After all we are the ones who are buying your products, without us there is no Netgear. Think about that.

pheobe out.

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: USB Control Centre Utility fo El capitan

We have officially released the compatible software to work with Mac OSX and above

ReadySHARE Printer Utility Version 2.36

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
doraemon
Prodigy

You may want to check this thread.

Message 2 of 5
wpoe3
Aspirant

WHERES THE UPDATE NETGEAR? I NEED TO PRINT SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 5
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi All,

We are very sorry for the delay in resolving this issue. We have been working with Apple and have requested their help to ensure interoperability between our utility and the latest El Capitan, which is a different process for us than with prior Mac operating systems. We are pursuing this, but don’t know how long this will take.

In the meantime, we recommend that customers use Bonjour for printing sharing. For the steps, here are the link: http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/30073

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Message 4 of 5
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

We have officially released the compatible software to work with Mac OSX and above

ReadySHARE Printer Utility Version 2.36

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7