Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Fix the app

kehenning
Aspirant

Fix the app

Same issue as everyone else, I cannot login into the app. Fix it, because right now it's useless.
Message 1 of 3

Re: Fix the app

@kehenning wrote:
Same issue as everyone else,

Not quite everyone. Just a lot of people.

Fix it, because right now it's useless.

What is it that is useless?

Which device? You may have given the forum this information, but it has not passed it on to the rest of us.

What has gone wrong?

Have you tried any of the suggestions in the responses to other people with the same issue?

For example, did you reset the router to factory settings after the firmware flash?

New firmware sometimes introduces changes that are not compatible with the old configuration.

So a factory reset is the first thing to try if you have problems with new firmware.

Backup your configuration first. Netgear does not advises restoring old settings into new firmware, but if resetting does not fix your problem, and you have complicated settings, you might want to restore them.

Message 2 of 3
kehenning
Aspirant

Re: Fix the app

The genie app for my R8000 will not allow me to login and I followed all the suggestions in this forum.
I just purchased the R8000 and Im very happy with the router. If the only problem I have is that the app is not working right now, I could care less. I just want the router to work and that's seems to be doing a flawless job right now. I don't mind bypassing the app and just logging into the router via the computer.

I was just trying to add the forum by saying there is something wrong with the app and it needs to be addressed.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7