Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Genie app not displaying all devices

Pluto8
Apprentice

Genie app not displaying all devices

The Genie Network Map on iPad and iPhone does not always display all devices attached to the router. But Genie on PC displays all devices, the same devices as in the Attached Devices table on the router.

For example, if I have 14 attached devices, only 13 devices are displayed in the Network Map on two full pages. But there should be a third page with device 14. If I attach another device (total 15), then a third page is added, displaying device 14 and 15. So it seems that Genie on iPad needs 2 extra devices to create a new page. To get a correct display on iPhone, I had to add 2 extra devices.

Is this a known problem?

Router: R7000 with firmware 1.0.4.30

iPad/iPhone: latest version of the app

Message 1 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Pluto8,

This has not been reported before. However, this was not the case when I performed my own tests with an iPad and an iPhone. The behavior with iOS devices is that the device that you are using to view the Network Map may show up on all pages.

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 3
RYDOG
Aspirant

@DexterJB wrote:

Hi @Pluto8,

This has not been reported before. However, this was not the case when I performed my own tests with an iPad and an iPhone. The behavior with iOS devices is that the device that you are using to view the Network Map may show up on all pages. especially if you got boned buy dish network and they gave you a N150!

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7