Genie login

Kikatazz_18
Follower

Genie login

I can't longing on my netgear model c6300
Local mode ask me for a I'd and password
Admin
Password but doesn't work I can't login to settings how i can loging please help me
Model: Genie|Desktop| Mobile| and Product Setup Genie
Message 1 of 7

Re: Genie login

@Kikatazz_18 wrote:
I can't longing on my netgear model c6300

How are you doing this? Wifi? Wired LAN?

Remember, if you use wifi to get in you have to connect to the wifi before you can get into the controls for the device itself.

@Kikatazz_18 wrote:

Local mode ask me for a I'd and password

Where is this "local mode". The genie app?

By the way, you have posted your message in the section of this community given over to
Apps and Services.

he C6300 is a Cable Modem/Router

You might get better replies, and find other answers, over in the appropriate section:

Cable Modems & Routers

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 2 of 7
schumaku
Guru

@Kikatazz_18 wrote:
Admin
Password but doesn't work I can't login to settings how i can loging please help me

Just in case: The username is admin (all lowercase), the default password is password (all lowercase, too).

Message 3 of 7
Trs78
Aspirant

I used “password” but it is not working for local login... can I reset this?
Message 4 of 7
Raccoonacres
Initiate

I can’t login either with the Genie app. It won’t let me change my user name from the default “admin” when I try to login local and the remote login doesn’t work either. I have model WNDR4500v3.
Model: Genie|Desktop| Mobile| and Product Setup Genie
Message 5 of 7
schumaku
Guru

Hi,

@Raccoonacres wrote:
I can’t login either with the Genie app.

Android, iOS? Current version from Google Play or the App Store? Have seen some indications that newer App versions are indeed struggling, even if using the right password.

@Raccoonacres wrote:
It won’t let me change my user name from the default “admin” when I try to login local ....

There is only one router local username - and this is admin. The same default admin username plus the default or your password set as when accessing the router using http://routerlogin.net/

@Raccoonacres wrote:
and the remote login doesn’t work either. I have model WNDR4500v3.

Remote login must be enabled while on local access before it can be available.

Message 6 of 7

@schumaku wrote:

Android, iOS? Current version from Google Play or the App Store? Have seen some indications that newer App versions are indeed struggling, even if using the right password.

And how are you connecting to the device? Wifi or wired?

Remember, to get in with wifi you first need to join the wifi network. That has its own (different) password that is on the device's label.

When you have a wifi link then you can attack the user interface.

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements