Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How can I sort the LAN setup list in Netgear genie?

born2compute
Initiate

How can I sort the LAN setup list in Netgear genie?

I use the Netgear genie software on Windows 10 with Mozilla Fox Browser version 50.1.0, and Nighthawk X6 R8000 AC3200 Smart WiFi router. I have a long list of items in the LAN setup (Advanced tab --> Setup --> LAN Setup). I cannot sort the list by IP Address or MAC Address or Device Name. I can sort this list in Access Control (Advanced tab --> Security --> Access Control), but it is not the full list of items for which I have reserved IP addresses. When I make a change to any item in the LAN Setup, it goes to the bottom of the list. I have 45 items in the list now and I want to sort them to facilitate finding an item in the list. When an item shows up in the Access Control list, I check the LAN Setup list before allowing the item to connect. I have to search through all the MAC adresses which is tedious. It would be much better if I could sort the list first. I am using Netgear genie Firmware Version V1.0.3.26_1.1.18. It seems such a basic feature to have that I feel I must have missed something in how I am using the software.

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: How can I sort the LAN setup list in Netgear genie?

Hi @born2compute,

There is currently no way of sorting this list. However, you can have this feature suggested on the Idea Exchange board linked below.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Idea-Exchange-For-Home/idb-p/idea-exchange-for-home?topic-zoom=&sor...

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 3
born2compute
Initiate

Re: How can I sort the LAN setup list in Netgear genie?

DexterJB --

That is surprising! However, I will do as you suggested.

Thank you for your reply.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7