Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Genie for Android - Latest version no longer reporting bandwidth statistics

JohnnyFRX
Apprentice

Netgear Genie for Android - Latest version no longer reporting bandwidth statistics

Up until this new verson of Genie, I have been able to view bandwidth statistics per device/application via the network map, router, statistics.

Router: R7500v2

Firmware Version: V1.0.3.4

genie Version: 3.1.10

The firmware version has remain unchanged for months, and there is no newer version available via normal update avenue while logged into router via PC/Default web page.

What am I missing here?

Please assist.

Thanx,

JohnnyFRX

Model: Genie|Desktop| Mobile| and Product Setup Genie
Message 1 of 6
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Netgear Genie for Android - Latest version no longer reporting bandwidth statistics

Hi @JohnnyFRX,

Are you referring to the Traffic Meter feature?

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 6
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Netgear Genie for Android - Latest version no longer reporting bandwidth statistics

Hi @JohnnyFRX,

I would like to follow up and check if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 3 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Message 4 of 6
JohnnyFRX
Apprentice

Good Morning,

It looks like the update to Genie 4.0 has corrected the issue. Thank you for the follow-up!!

Thanx,

JohnnyFRX

Model: Genie|Desktop| Mobile| and Product Setup Genie
Message 5 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Source? Noting like a 4.0 in Play Store. Suspect you mixed the App version (here: 3.1.12 around since around end of February, same as in the subject) with the [much to high] 4.0 Stars...

Well possible, there are dependencies with the router model and currently installed firmware - please provide details.

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7