Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX20 Wireless Scheduling

anazar
Follower

RAX20 Wireless Scheduling

Does it possible in Wireless Setting to add few time periods in the Schedule to turn off WiFi signal? For example if I want my children to have an access to WiFi only particular times of the day.

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions

Re: RAX20 Wireless Scheduling

@anazar wrote:

Does it possible in Wireless Setting to add few time periods in the Schedule to turn off WiFi signal? For example if I want my children to have an access to WiFi only particular times of the day.

This is more a device thing than an app. (Does the RAX20 even support the genie?)

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

Nighthawk Routers with WiFi 6 (AX) - NETGEAR Communities

You could also read the manual. Visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

Check the section in the manual Set up a WiFi schedule.

You may have done that already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear gave up on supplying paper manuals years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

This may be something best done with a proper parental controls feature. This means spending money on something like Circle. But it doesn't look like your devuce supports Circle:

Which NETGEAR routers support Circle Smart Parental Controls? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies

Re: RAX20 Wireless Scheduling

@anazar wrote:

This is more a device thing than an app. (Does the RAX20 even support the genie?)

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

Nighthawk Routers with WiFi 6 (AX) - NETGEAR Communities

You could also read the manual. Visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

Check the section in the manual Set up a WiFi schedule.

You may have done that already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear gave up on supplying paper manuals years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

This may be something best done with a proper parental controls feature. This means spending money on something like Circle. But it doesn't look like your devuce supports Circle:

Which NETGEAR routers support Circle Smart Parental Controls? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7