Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

what is the difference between the Nighthawk and DGN2200 in term of parental control

nathKent
Aspirant

what is the difference between the Nighthawk and DGN2200 in term of parental control

I have a DGN2200 but it is not possible to defin a specific filter for one computer . I can chose high / med / low for each computer but cannot add or remove some category of the filter..

I would liketo be able able to block some app, but only for certain devices.

is it better on the Nighthawk? thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
VE6CGX
Master

Re: what is the difference between the Nighthawk and DGN2200 in term of parental control

Nighthawk is not a model number!

Message 2 of 4
nathKent
Aspirant

Re: what is the difference between the Nighthawk and DGN2200 in term of parental control

good morning, 

tahnsk for the precision

DGN2200 was sold in 2013.

I would like to know what the new features for he parental control are on the latest NEtgear routers.

Ideally, I would like to have a custom filter for each computer rather than for the whole network. I would like a custom time switch off for eac computer rather than for the full network. If i could also block access to some website / keyword for just one device, that would be great.

Thanks for your time

Message 3 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @nathKent,

You can check the link below for an overview of the LPC feature.

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25687

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7