Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Alternative for BR200/BR500 for 10GBit/s

Alternative for BR200/BR500 for 10GBit/s

Dear community,

I have a couple of BR200/BR500 routers coupled with many other insight products from the business series. Recently, my provider upgraded all fibre optic speeds from 1Gbps to 10Gbps. Since the BR200/BR500's cap at 924 Mbps WAN/LAN throughput, I was wondering if there is an alternative from netgear with comparable features. I'm receiving via DHCP request a public IP via ethernet. I guess I could use a managed switch (routing capabilities), but I would loose all the other security features like SPI as far as I'm aware of. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Aristo

Model: BR500|Insight Instant VPN Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Alternative for BR200/BR500 for 10GBit/s

@Aristomastrosi,

There is no alternative as of now.  I suggest you post your concern as a product/feature request in the Ideas Exchange for Business board here.  In this way, the development team can see what product/feature does users wanted.  Be reminded that the more kudos given by community members to your product/feature request will help as the development team will be reviewing the post that has the most kudos and might get considered.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Alternative for BR200/BR500 for 10GBit/s

@Aristomastrosi,

There is no alternative as of now.  I suggest you post your concern as a product/feature request in the Ideas Exchange for Business board here.  In this way, the development team can see what product/feature does users wanted.  Be reminded that the more kudos given by community members to your product/feature request will help as the development team will be reviewing the post that has the most kudos and might get considered.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements