Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

BR500 DHCP via WAC510 - Not working on VLAN1

slamers74
Aspirant

BR500 DHCP via WAC510 - Not working on VLAN1

A week ago I replaced my BR500 router (due to an ongoing issue with regular disconnect/psuedo reboots). I was able to capture the configuration and get it set back up the way the old one was. Had a brief issue providing IP addresses to mobile devices on via  my WAC510 on VLAN 1 / Management VLAN - but rebooted the setup and then it worked. 

A few days later it simply stopped supporting mobile devices via the wireless, but provides IP addresses to laptops on wireless and any computers on the wired network. I have tried rebooting both devices. I have even reset the configuration on the WAC510, but to no avail. I have even setup a new wireless SSID - connect to management VLAN and mobile devices cannot get an IP. Change that SSID to another VLAN and it works fine. Took working connections on other VLANs, switch to the management VLAN and same problem. Mobile devices only seem to be impacted.

I have tried requesting help, but even though they just replaced the BR500 under warranty - I cannot create a new support issue at this time. Thanks in advance.

Model: BR500|Insight Instant VPN Router, WAC510 Insight Managed Access Point
Message 1 of 2
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: BR500 DHCP via WAC510 - Not working on VLAN1

@slamers74,

Found out from the NETGEAR Support Team that a support ticket has been opened regarding your concern.  You can login to your MYNETGEAR account and send a follow-up message through the support ticket.  Also, you may want to post here the progress of it.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements