Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

FVS line of routers

tetrawest
Apprentice

FVS line of routers

Are any of this line presently supported?

NETGEAR, is it possible to get the firmware source code for this line, so we users can self support?

The BR500 series is NOT working as a replacement. 

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: FVS line of routers

@tetrawest,

The NETGEAR ProSAFE VPN Firewalls is already EoL (End-of- Life).  As reference, kindly read the announcement here.  

NETGEAR, is it possible to get the firmware source code for this line, so we users can self support?

Let me share the link below: 

NETGEAR Open Source Code for Programmers (GPL)

If your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: FVS line of routers

@tetrawest,

The NETGEAR ProSAFE VPN Firewalls is already EoL (End-of- Life).  As reference, kindly read the announcement here.  

Let me share the link below: 

NETGEAR Open Source Code for Programmers (GPL)

If your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements