Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Firewall FVS336GV2 custom services table only shows last 25 services created

kenshipp
Tutor

Firewall FVS336GV2 custom services table only shows last 25 services created

My company is using a Netgear FVS336GV2 firewall. I may need to add one or more custom services, but when I look at the custom services table, it only lists the last 25 services created. I can find no way to page backward to see custom services 1 through 69. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Ken

Model: FVS336Gv2|PROSAFE DUAL WAN GIGABIT FIREWALL WITH SSL & IPSEC VPN
Message 1 of 6
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Firewall FVS336GV2 custom services table only shows last 25 services created

Hello Kenshipp, 

Welcome to the community! 

I have tested using a different router, added up to 40 services and all showed up on the table. Can you tell us the total number of services and the firmware version on the FVS336Gv2? If you can also PM me a screenshot that might help us. 

Looking forward to your response. 

Thanks, 

Message 2 of 6
kenshipp
Tutor

The firmware version is 3.0.7-24.

How do I attach a screenshot?

Thanks,

Ken

Message 3 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi kenshipp,

You may click on the insert/edit image icon so that you can post a screenshot or image when you reply as shown below:

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 6
kenshipp
Tutor

Here's a screenshot:

Firewall Services.jpg.png

I added services 95-99 yesterday and the page expanded, but I still see no way to look at services 1-69.

Thanks,

Ken

Message 5 of 6
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello kenshipp, 

Sorry for not getting back right away. This issue is very odd, my best advice would be to open a ticket with our Support Team. IMHO it is looking like a problem on the firmware. 

Thanks,

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements