Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Help with Netgear ProSafe VPN Client Professional Software Licence Key Reset

reading_na
Follower

Help with Netgear ProSafe VPN Client Professional Software Licence Key Reset

Good afternoon,

I have just lost my licence key for my copy of Netgear ProSafe VPN Client Professional Software.  Is there away of getting the central registery update indor that I can reactivate my licence.  I am getting the rror message that the licence key is alrwady in use.

If I have used the wrong Discussion Thread would you be so kind an poinyt me in right direction.

Thanking you in advance for youe help with this matter.

Kind regards

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Help with Netgear ProSafe VPN Client Professional Software Licence Key Reset

@reading_na,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Were you able to check the CD sleeve of the CD installer of the NETGEAR VPN Client Professional software?  If not yet, kindly check it.  Otherwise, kindly send me via private message the e-mail address that you used when you have registered the VPN license key before. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Help with Netgear ProSafe VPN Client Professional Software Licence Key Reset

@reading_na,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Were you able to check the CD sleeve of the CD installer of the NETGEAR VPN Client Professional software?  If not yet, kindly check it.  Otherwise, kindly send me via private message the e-mail address that you used when you have registered the VPN license key before. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements