Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Multiplexing subnets through vpn routers

Krish94
Follower

Multiplexing subnets through vpn routers

Hi guys, new to the forum but need some quick tips from some experts. I'm currently making some network infrastructure changes to our building and the issue I've run into is getting a connection to our many subnets from our new building. Currently our main employee network is bridged to buiding 2 via a wifi bridge. However, I need to send over a seperate network for guests and for phones without buying anymore bridges. My idea is to use a router to take in a line from the subnets that multipexes them to 1 line, transfer it over the bridge, and then use the same router to demultiplex these lines, as well as incorporate a vpn between each of the 3 to ensure there is no crossover. My question is really to find out if this is possible and if netgear offers a product that gets this done easily. Pretty much our entire system uses netgear so I thought I'd just keep the loyalty going. I really appreaciate any input I can get. Thanks everyone. Please let me know if I can contribute any more info to help get some thoughts flowing. 

Message 1 of 2
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Multiplexing subnets through vpn routers

Hi Krish94,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

Unfortunately, NETGEAR stopped producing firewalls that will support the needs of your network. But you may still check our latest product, BR500 - Insight Instant VPN Router.

Regards,

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements