Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Need ProSafe SP-Lite VPN Client License Key Reset for Netgear DEVG-2020

readingna
Aspirant

Need ProSafe SP-Lite VPN Client License Key Reset for Netgear DEVG-2020

Good morning,

We are using a Netgear DEVG-2020 Modem/Router purchased from Telstra  as part of their DoT small business solution.  It came with 5 ProSafe SP-Lite VPN Software for remote access.  I have had several hard disk issue of late and have lost the VPN licence key.

When I attempt reinstall the software and regiser the email address I am told there  are no licences left.  Would it be possible to reset the system that manges the register users to allow me to re install the software.

Are you able to help.  Thanking you in advance for your help with this matter.  I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Warm regards

Nigel

Model: VPN05L|ProSafe VPN Client - 5 User License|EOL
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@readingna,

We are able to reset all the 5 licenses as per your request. You may now try to install the key.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi readingna,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

Please send to me via pm your license key so that I can forward it to our engineering team. I'll look forward to your pm.

Regards,

Message 2 of 7
readingna
Aspirant

Thanks for the responce John,  I am having trouble locating the key as we have had a clean up.

is there another way to reset the keys like using the registered email address?

Message 3 of 7
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@readingna,

We are able to reset all the 5 licenses as per your request. You may now try to install the key.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 4 of 7
jjnick1952
Aspirant

Hello I have lost 9 of my VPN Licence numbers. I have 1 left Can someone at Netgear Help
Message 5 of 7
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@jjnick1952,

Please create a new thread for your VPN license issue. 

Thank you!

Regards,

Message 6 of 7
jjnick1952
Aspirant

Subject: RE We are able to reset all the 5 licenses as per your request. You may now try to install the key.

Hello

I CANNOT CREATE A NEW THREAD - FAILURE NOTICE

Thank you for your prompt reply. The one Licence key that I know the number of is in use. How can i find out the key numbers of the other4 that you have reset.

Regards
John
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements