Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Need to reset VPN client license

IanB-CDS
Aspirant

Need to reset VPN client license

Hi, I need to reset my VPN client license so that I can use it on a different laptop. Previous laptop is no longer in circulation.

Model: FVS336Gv1|ProSafe Dual WAN Gigabit Firewall with SSL & IPSec VPN
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Need to reset VPN client license

Hi IanB-CDS,

Welcome to the community!

Please uninstall the client first from the previous PC before installing it and make sure that you are connected to the internet so that it will automatically updated in our database, same as resetting the license key on our end.

If it did not work, then please send me the license key via pm.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi IanB-CDS,

Welcome to the community!

Please uninstall the client first from the previous PC before installing it and make sure that you are connected to the internet so that it will automatically updated in our database, same as resetting the license key on our end.

If it did not work, then please send me the license key via pm.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@IanB-CDS,

I would like to have a follow up on this thread. Please let us know if you still need further assistance and just in case that the reply would be the answer to your issue. I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
IanB-CDS
Aspirant

Thanks thats really helpful, it urns out that I need to trace all our current licenses to the users which will take a while. once done I will contact you again if I cannot get the necessary liceses uninstalled.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements