Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear VPN Client Activation on another computer

pgupta
Follower

Netgear VPN Client Activation on another computer

I need to activate my vpn lite client on new computer. The old one is dead and I did uninstall it cleanly from the old one. Hoe can i do this?

Thanks

Model: FVS318Gv2|ProSafe gigabit 8 port VPN firewall
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Netgear VPN Client Activation on another computer

@pgupta,

I just got an update from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support.  As per the higher tier of NETGEAR Support, your VPN Lite license key has been reset.  You can now register your VPN Lite license key to your new computer. 

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@pgupta,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

I got your private message.  I will send a request to the higher tier of the NETGEAR Support Team to reset your VPN Lite license key.  I will post here once I got a feedback.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@pgupta,

I just got an update from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support.  As per the higher tier of NETGEAR Support, your VPN Lite license key has been reset.  You can now register your VPN Lite license key to your new computer. 

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements