Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear VPN reset license reset

wmbexpert
Aspirant

Netgear VPN reset license reset

I have a 5 user license pack (ProSafe VPN Client Lite for 5 users) installed on some laptops which have crashed which I have now replaced with new laptops. Unfortunately I am unable to uninstall the license and these remain marked as in use. Is ther a way to resolve the situation. Thanks for all the support you can provide

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Netgear VPN reset license reset

@wmbexpert,

I got your private message hours ago and sent a request to reset your 5-user VPN license key.  I just got an update that your 5-user VPN license key has been reset. 

You may re-register the 5-user VPN license key to your new laptops. 

Since your concern has been addressed / resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@wmbexpert,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

The 5-user VPN license key needs to be reset so that you can use it to the new laptops.  Kindly send me the following below via private message:

a. the 5-user VPN license key that needs to be reset

b. e-mail address/es that was used when you have registered the VPN license key 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@wmbexpert,

I got your private message hours ago and sent a request to reset your 5-user VPN license key.  I just got an update that your 5-user VPN license key has been reset. 

You may re-register the 5-user VPN license key to your new laptops. 

Since your concern has been addressed / resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 4
wmbexpert
Aspirant

Thank you very much

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies