Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ProSafe VPN client activation on new computer

vmnet
Aspirant

ProSafe VPN client activation on new computer

Hi, I have FVS336Gv3 dual WAN VPN router. I also have the Prosafe VPN client ver 1.0 and the license key. I need to activate this in a new laptop since the previous one not working any more, When I try to activate it gives the message "Activation error 33. This license is already activated on another computer".

Please provide a solution.

Kind regards, vm

Model: FVS336Gv3|ProSafe dual WAN gigabit firewall with SSL and IPSec VPN
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ProSafe VPN client activation on new computer

@vmnet,

I just got an update from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support.that your VPN license key has been reset.  You may now try to activate it on your new laptop. 

If ever your concern has been adrressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@vmnet,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Kindly send me the following below via private message:

a. the VPN license key that needs to be reset

b. e-mail address that was used when you have registered the VPN license key before

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
vmnet
Aspirant

Thanks Dane. PM sent.

Kind regards

Message 3 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@vmnet,

I just got an update from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support.that your VPN license key has been reset.  You may now try to activate it on your new laptop. 

If ever your concern has been adrressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements