Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Problem with license after formating - VPN PROSAFE FVS318N - CLIENTE LITE

spideryon
Aspirant

Problem with license after formating - VPN PROSAFE FVS318N - CLIENTE LITE

Hello, i just format my computer where i have instaled the netgear prosafe vpn client lite i use to connect to the vpn. But i didn't uninstall before that, so now when i install it ask me for the lic key and they said that the key is already in other computer, so i have to uninstall first, but i can not do that because that computer is already formated (is the same computer all reinstaled...).

So please, can you tell me how to reasigned the lic key to this new instalation, or how to disable the previus one...

Thank you.

Model: FVS318N|ProSafe Wireless N 8 port gigabit VPN firewall
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Problem with license after formating - VPN PROSAFE FVS318N - CLIENTE LITE

@spideryon,

I just got a feedback from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support that your VPN Client Lite license key has been reset.  You may now register it again.  

If ever your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Cheers,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @spideryon,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Your VPN Client Lite license key needs to be reset, kindly send me the following below via private message:

a.  your VPN Client Lite license key

b. e-mail address you used when you registered your VPN Client Lite license key

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@spideryon,

I got your private message.  I will forward a request to the higher tier of NETGEAR Support to reset your VPN Client Lite license key.  I will post an update here once I got a feedback. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@spideryon,

I just got a feedback from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support that your VPN Client Lite license key has been reset.  You may now register it again.  

If ever your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Cheers,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 5
spideryon
Aspirant

Thank you, after reseting i have no problem with instalation.

regards

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements