Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

SRX 5308 Port Forward

sammalik
Aspirant

SRX 5308 Port Forward

Hello, 

I have an SRX 5308, with an external wan connected to wan port 3. I have created my services rule for ports 8000 and 85 , i then wen to greate outbound and inbound to which i directed the inbound to the ip of the DVR however i am not able to get any data to pass through. 

I did enable external management which i am able to connect to externally, also when i put in my external ip followed by port number it difrects me to the webserver of my device however only internall... When i check using online port scan tool it says closed. 

Model: SRX5308|PROSAFE Gigabit Quad WAN SSL & IPSEC VPN Firewall
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
sammalik
Aspirant

Re: SRX 5308 Port Forward

Could not sleep at night as i was racking my brain over this... i dont know how many times ive configured a port's on these units with no issues etc... in the end of the day it was the unit not like port forward on .250 and up something I knew before... Everything is working now as I expected. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
sammalik
Aspirant

Re: SRX 5308 Port Forward

Could not sleep at night as i was racking my brain over this... i dont know how many times ive configured a port's on these units with no issues etc... in the end of the day it was the unit not like port forward on .250 and up something I knew before... Everything is working now as I expected. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements