Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

SRX5308 Load balancing mode with multiple SRX5308 hierchy

markcho
Follower

SRX5308 Load balancing mode with multiple SRX5308 hierchy

Hi does anyone knows if I can connect SRX5308 as below?

I'm trying to break down heavy internet traffic on our company's network by joining different internet supply lines (all different internet source network)

My question is as follows :

1. Would this will be working fine as using internet on Company's main network? (as picture below)

2. If so, if I put all SRX5308 as load balancing mode, will it automatically balancing all traffic? (concerning Internet source 1~11 has all same speed). Please note that last SRX5308 connected with only 2 internet source and top hierchy SRX5308 has direct connection with Internet Source 11. My wondering is if in this case, all Internet source 1~11 will distribut same traffic or will have more traffic on Internet source 9,10, and 11?

multiple.png

Model: SRX5308|PROSAFE Gigabit Quad WAN SSL & IPSEC VPN Firewall
Message 1 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: SRX5308 Load balancing mode with multiple SRX5308 hierchy

Hi markcho,

Welcome tot he community! 🙂 

Since the LAN port of SRX5308_A, SRX5308_B and SRX5308_C are connected to the WAN ports of SRX5308_D, its going to be a Double NAT scenario except the Internet Source 11 which is connected directly to the WAN 4 port of the SRX5308_D.  

About Load balancing, I believe it would still work on all SRX5308 even though the setup above is kinda intricate. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: SRX5308 Load balancing mode with multiple SRX5308 hierchy

Hi markcho,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Thanks,

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements