Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

SRX5308 and dvr's with multiple public ip

InterContinenta
Aspirant

SRX5308 and dvr's with multiple public ip

I have 13 public static ip's with 4 dvr's behind the firewall. I have added the appropriate ports in the services and can't get it to work. I see them in the land table.  I have a SRX5308 v. 4.3.1-22. i have a 10 - 12 mbps upload speeds..

Model: SRX5308|PROSAFE Gigabit Quad WAN SSL & IPSEC VPN Firewall
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: SRX5308 and dvr's with multiple public ip

@InterContinenta,

Thanks for the update.  I'm glad to know that it was all figured out and all is working fine. 🙂 

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi InterContinenta,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Since you have 13 static Public WAN IP addresses, have you added it as secondary WAN Address?  If yes, have you selected it as the WAN Destination IP Address when you have created an Inbound LAN WAN firewall rule?  Kindly post the settings you have configured.  

For secondary WAN Address, kindly read pages 47-49 of the SRX5308 reference manual here.  About the creating Inbound LAN WAN firewall rule, kindly read pages 149-151 of the SRX5308 reference manual here.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@InterContinenta,

I just want to follow-up on this.  We’d greatly appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 5
InterContinenta
Aspirant

Sorry for the long delay in responding. it was actually comcast router. they didn't have all the static IP's loaded.  Once they did that, they all worked fine. 

Message 4 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@InterContinenta,

Thanks for the update.  I'm glad to know that it was all figured out and all is working fine. 🙂 

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements