Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

This Serial number has already been registered in our system by a support representative.

msbandco
Aspirant

This Serial number has already been registered in our system by a support representative.

Hi. I am struggling to make contact with technical support by phone / email / online to resolve this issue and similar posts with this issue advise to contact support. The FVS318N was purchased new in August 2017 but I am unable to register as it is already registered in January 2013. Please could someone contact me to assist. Thanks

Model: FVS318N|ProSafe Wireless N 8 port gigabit VPN firewall
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: This Serial number has already been registered in our system by a support representative.

@msbandco,

Just an update.  I got a feedback that your FVS318N is now registered under your name.  Kindly check it.  🙂 

Since your concern has been addressed and if ever you have no further inquiries, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: This Serial number has already been registered in our system by a support representative.

Hi msbandco,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

If the FVS318N you bought last August 2017 is already registered last January 2013 then you might have purchased a second hand unit.  Kindly send a picture of the serial number labeled on your FVS318N that you bought last August 2017 via private message for verification.  

May I know what is your problem on the FVS318N?

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@msbandco,

I got your private message.  I have already inquired your concern to the NETGEAR Support team and made a request to transfer the registration of your FVS318N under your name.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@msbandco,

Just an update.  I got a feedback that your FVS318N is now registered under your name.  Kindly check it.  🙂 

Since your concern has been addressed and if ever you have no further inquiries, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 5
msbandco
Aspirant

I can confirm it is now correctly registered to our account.  Thank you.

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements